“Tr’òhudè—the way we are. We have a long history of welcoming people onto our land. We look out for each other.” Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Elder Angie Joseph-Rear
Welcome to the traditional territory of the Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in. Dänojà Zho Cultural Centre offers visitors the opportunity to discover the history and culture of the first people of the Klondike.
- June 16 – August 28, 2021
- Open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in June
- Additional opening days TBA
- Closed on Sunday
- Closed Labour day Monday, September 06, 2021
- Please refer to our Facebook page for further information on daily operation
- Due to Covid-19 we have reduced access to our exhibitions. Please check-in at the Dawson City Visitor Centre or at DZCC Gift Shop for information and reservation availability.
- Adults/ Elders/ Seniors: $10.00 (including GST)
- Youth (age 13-18): $3.15 (including GST)
- Child 12 and under: Free
- Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Citizens: Free
Admission tickets are valid for two days.
Comments from the Dänojà Zho guest book:
“You have fabulous young people working here.”
“Love your culture. Thanks for sharing.”
“Very well done. Wonderful tours and a great moose call!”
“So glad I came to this centre today and heard Matthew and saw the film. Wonderful.”
“An educational experience. Thank you so much.”
“Love the demonstration at Wild and Rosie. So glad we stopped by.”
“Very interesting tour and informational. Many thanks.”