“Tr’òhudè—the way we are. We have a long history of welcoming people onto our land. We look out for each other.” Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Elder Angie Joseph-Rear
Welcome to the traditional territory of the Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in. Dänojà Zho Cultural Centre offers visitors the opportunity to discover the history and culture of the first people of the Klondike.
- June 25 to September 20, 2023
- (Updated August 10th, 2023) We’re open Monday to Friday from 1pm-4pm (Hours are subject to change seasonally, and during periods of staff shortages)
- View our Welcome Film (14mins) at 1:30pm, and walk through our two self-guided Exhibits
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Please refer to our Facebook page for further information on daily operation
- Please check-in at the Dawson City Visitor Centre or at DZCC Gift Shop for information and reservation availability.
- Adults/ Elders/ Seniors: $12.60 (including GST)
- Youth (age 13-18): $7.35 (including GST)
- Children 12 and under are Free
- Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in Citizens: Free
- For larger bookings, please make arrangements in advance by email. Preferably one months notice.
Comments from the Dänojà Zho guest book:
“You have fabulous young people working here.”
“Love your culture. Thanks for sharing.”
“Very well done. Wonderful tours and a great moose call!”
“So glad I came to this centre today and saw the film. Wonderful.”
“An educational experience. Thank you so much.”
“Love the demonstration at Wild and Rosie. So glad we stopped by.”
“Very interesting tour and informational. Many thanks.”