“Tr’òhudè—the way we are. We have a long history of welcoming people onto our land. We look out for each other.” – Elder Angie Joseph-Rear
Welcome to the traditional territory of the Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in. Dänojà Zho Cultural Centre offers visitors the opportunity to discover the history and culture of the first people of the Klondike.
- May 24 – September 13, 2019
- Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Closed weekends after August 30, 2019
- Adults/Elders/Seniors: $7.35 (including GST)
- Youth aged 13-18: $3.15 (including GST)
- Child aged 12 and under: Free
- Tr’ondëk Hwëch’in citizens: Free
Admission tickets are valid for two days so you can do it all!
You can also purchase a Heritage Pass at the Dawson City Visitor Information Centre for three cultural opportunities including Dänojà Zho, the Dawson City Museum, and one Parks Canada program.
Comments from the Dänojà Zho guest book:
“You have fabulous young people working here.”
“Love your culture. Thanks for sharing.”
“Very well done. Wonderful tours and a great moose call!”
“So glad I came to this centre today and heard Matthew and saw the film. Wonderful.”
“An educational experience. Thank you so much.”
“Love the demonstration at Wild and Rosie. So glad we stopped by.”
“Very interesting tour and informational. Many thanks.”